Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Were The Morning In My Life.


You were the morning in my life.
With you came the sunshine and light.
You turned the dark clouds white.
I will always love you with all my might.

When I met you my heart took flight.
In my mind we make a beautiful sight.
Climbing rainbows to lofty heights.
Looking at the world with new delights.

There must never come a day,
when our white clouds roll away.
Other people can only stare,
at our pure mountains so fair.

And when lifes days are past.
When we rest in peace at last.
May those who live on say as a fact,
we were true lovers through all lifes act.

For you were the morning in my life.
With you came the sunshine and light.
You turned the dark clouds white.
I always loved you with all my might.

You were my life,
My wife,
My life.

1983

© 2011 A.L. Shipman, Jr. All Rights Reserved. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment