Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm A Lover

I’m a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
I am a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
Loved a woman. Woman left me.  Now I fight with old misery.

I’m a lover .I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
I am a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
Love to hurt, over you, so I fight to save your memory.

I’m a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
I am a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
Love to dream, about you, then I fight to write an old blues song.

I’m a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
I am a lover. I’m a fighter. I fight the blues every day.
Loved a woman. Woman left me. Now I fight with old misery.



© 2011 A.L. Shipman, Jr. All Rights Reserved. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment