Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Whispering Wind



There is a kiss on the whispering wind.
I sent it out to a dear lovely friend.

I know when it finds her; a new smile will begain,
As the kiss makes her think of me once again.

I recall the days I saw her face.
Her beauty, time can never  erase.

Her voice speaking, “How I love you.”
Me screaming, “I love you too!”

We would sit, sipping coffee, looking at each other’s smile.
She made me so happy. She was my own living doll.

I would act like she had a speck on her check.
Just touching her face made me grow weak.

She filled me with vissions of how life would be.
Oh what a future, with her I could see.

I will not speak of a thing called, “The End.”
Nothing is over for me and my friend.

The past, present and futuer I love to blend.
My love to her I contenuly  send.

For my kisses will always ride the whispering wind.
Each one is sent to her, my dear eternal friend.



      A. L. Shipman Jr.
11-30-2011

Taken from a book I'm writing called , "The Keys"

© 2011 A.L. Shipman, Jr. All Rights Reserved. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment