Friday, December 23, 2011

Remember?




     Remember? Yes, I still remember her.

 Regrets? Yes, I will always have regrets.

Go back? No! I would be afraid I’d mess up and not have as good of a collection of memories as I do now.

Painful? Of course they are painful. They can not be painful enough for my liking. The stronger the love and memories of it, the better. The more pain.

Worth? I wouldn’t sell my memories of her for a lifetime of doubling my money, land and holdings, each day for a hundred years.

 Happiness? They give me ten times the happiness everyday for each instant of pain. That is a great return.

 Feel fine? Why, they make me fell fine every time I visualize the picture she gave to me and how she wrote, “Love”, just before her name on the back of it.

Forever! I told her forever, and I meant what I said!




A. L. Shipman Jr.
12-4-2006
Taken from a book I'm writing Called,  THE KEYS.


© 2011 A.L. Shipman, Jr. All Rights Reserved. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment